- 5 Generations in Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Development and passing on of expertise.
- 3 generations currently in control of the business.
Respect & Commitment
- Love for, and dedication to, the great terroirs (authenticity of taste).
- Respect for people (see our CSR brochure).
Connection to nature
- Haute Valeur Environnementale (High Environmental Value) level 3 certification:
- In the vineyards: viticulture and landscapes.
- Within the company: recycling, energy saving, etc.
- Good value for money and a wide choice of wines to suit all palates.
- Recognition from French (Guide Hachette des vins, Gault & Millau…) and international wine critics (Robert Parker, Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast, Decanter, Jancis Robinson, etc.).
- In 2016, wine critic Jeb Dunnuck, writing for Robert Parker at the time, wrote that Brotte “Has a consistent style from year to year and produces a fantastic range of wines from which one can expect fruit and a broad texture, with classic Southern Rhône Valley characteristics”